Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Panama City Beach and Beach Cats  Bottom

• Planning on going down to Panama City Beach for 7 days, want to take the Prindle down but I need to know what ordinances if any, regarding beach cats on the beach.

Thanks sailors
    Renovator
  • Any beachcat sailors out of Panama City ???
  • The beaches on the Gulf are all public in that no one will stop you from landing anywhere. The problem is beach access for launching and keeping the boat overnight.

When I used to go with a group and rent a place in a small three unit condo we kept our boats in front of it. But most of the high-rise condos and motels might have a problem with that because of their concessions. Also finding a place to park the empty trailer can be a problem.

My info is old, so hopefully someone will chime in with current conditions.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • The topic recently came up, a quick search should answer your questions.

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • My thoughts would be call the place you are staying and ask them - surly they will know if there is room for a boat on the beach

--
    Lee - On the BIG Lake in MS

Harstil Kaulua 31 - Current Project Boat
    Cal 25 - What ? Time to freshen it up again??
    MC Scow 16 (1 in the water and 1 parts/project) SOLD
    Capri 22 - What do you mean you wont deliver it??
    Chrysler Pirateer 13 - new addition to the fleet
    --
  • Camping at the state park should resolve your issues, It's fairly cheap and you can keep your boat right on the site!

--
    Tyler holmes
    Panama city, FL

Boat whore
    --
  • Spoke to the Chief of Police, Drew Whitman, they are in charge of Beach Patrol, he says no problem leaving the cat on the beach, just need to get a letter of permission from City Manager, Mario Gisbert. Also checking with Resort Security as to parking of trailer, so far it all looks good. Now if the weather will just co-operate, and hopefully give me some wind......... firedevil

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.