Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Aquarius Sail  Bottom

• Anybody know if Aquarius Sail (Super Cat) is still in business. i have called 3 days now and no answer or message?

Considering a ARC 17 but nobody home ??
  • YES!! Sometimes they are hard to get because they are busy building awesome boats, but they are definitely alive and in business. Keep trying!
  • DanBergerYES!! Sometimes they are hard to get because they are busy building awesome boats, but they are definitely alive and in business. Keep trying!

So good quality? i have never seen one. As I understand it they must be custom ordered?

The Super Cat 17 (ARC 17) comparable to say a Nacra 5.0 performance wise?

I have also heard the set up is alot simpler than others in its size such as Prindle, Hobie Nacra?

Not inexpensive. i believe about 4k more than a Hobie 16

I cannot find any dealers so i am trying to call.

I hope they don't tell me I have to wait 6-8 weeks for a boat.

I like off the shelf but it may be worth waiting for?
  • Their product quality is top notch and their customer service is outstanding. I've had a 17, it's a great boat. Imagine a new one would be much nicer than the early 80's one I had! Please post some pictures if you get one!!

--
    Mac
    Midlands South Carolina
    AHPC Viper USA 366
    A Cat USA 366
    Super Cat 17
    --
  • They go on vacation this time of year.

http://www.aquarius-sail.com/

http://owners.aquarius-sa…a5c982b80c391533cbe8bbf0

--
    '82 Super Cat 15
    Hull #315
    Virginia
    Previously owned: '70 H14, '79 H16, '68 Sailmaster 26, '85 H14T
    --
  • the ARC 17 is a fine catamaran. they pop up on craigslist from time to time, mostly in the Tampa Bay area

--
    Kenneth Purdy
    Hobie 16
    Nacra 5.2 (2)
    Banshee
    First Coast, Florida
    --
  • I talked to Tom last week, keep trying. They are a small operation, doing quality work. Be patient and you'll be pleased with the outcome. I have an ARC 22, and have owned a number of SC20s, well engineered craft that are a blast to sail. Check 'em out!

Dave

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.