AMF Trac 14 or Windrush 14

I just bought a used old Trac 14. If anyone has any experience or pictures in rigging and sailing this cat I would love some insight! I'm a newbie and can use all the help ya can offer. Thanks!
check out this website. they show complete parts list w/ pics but not every part is pictured. i have 2 friend who have trac 14 and they say they are a fun boat.

http://www.windrushyachts.com.au

--
Mike Conway
H16
Hilton, NY
--
Thanks for reply! Yea, I contacted them. They are gong to try and find me an old manual. If I only had a few good pictures that would help me out tremendously. Funny that there is hardly any info about these cats on the Internet - especially the Trac 14! If you get in touch with your friends who own them can you pass my info? Thanks.
Did you ever get the info you needed on the Trac 14? I own one and would be glad to answer any questions.

Kevin
Thanks for your response! Yea, the guy I bought it from emailed me much info. If I have any questions I may get back with you. I come from a windsurfing background and this is my first catamaran so this is a whole new world. My big question was how the mast hooks into the base. On a windsurfer it actually locks in place but when looking at the cat, I was confused because it basically just rests on the tabernacle allowing the side and forstays hold it in place. Anyway,thanks again and I hope to stay in touch! Steve