Rebonding the front deck on a Tornado

Hi I'm new to this forum so Hi to all.
I have recently aquired a tornado cat in need of TLC the forward deck on one hull has become detached and am looking for a suitable adhesive to rebond it.I have seen a polyurethane one part adhesive called Sikaflex 292 which is used in boat construction has anybody used it ? or should I stick with a 2 part epoxy ?
Thanks in anticipation Gordon
It depends mostly on the boat being wood or fiber. fiber is just epoxy and some new mats in there.
Wood, hm, I have no experience there, but i know that epoxy and wood work very good together.

Edited by dichtbijzee on Jan 17, 2011 - 05:49 AM.

--
Stefan, Denmark.
H14,H16,P16,P18,SC17,N5.8
Team StaySail
http://www.staysail.eu
--
Thanks for the reply the hulls and decks are fibreglass construction and the Sikaflex is advertised as a bedding and construction adhesive I think it is used in original construction and for bedding of equipment on boats in general just wondered if anyone had any experience with it.
Epoxy, whether wood or 'glass.

Sikaflex isn't made for that type of adhesion - it's more of a sealant. You bed equipment in it, but it's not what is actually holding what is being bedded.

Epoxy. It's what's for dinner.
Thats the Sikaflex-291 I believe the product I have (now) used Sikaflex-292 is designed as a structural bonding as opposed to sealing I HOPE !
If not its back to epoxy
Epoxy.

--
Rob
OKC
Pile of Nacra parts..
--
West epozy and then a piece of 2 inch glass bonded to deck then folded down to hull. Pete